California Marriage License
What Identification Is Required
- The forms of identification below contain both the photo and birth date.
- Each Person Must bring one of the following:
- ALL IDENTIFCATION MUST BE CURRENT AND NOT EXPIRED.
- EXPIRED ID WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN ANY CASE
- Driver's License issued by any State in the United States
- California ID or other US State Identification Card
- Military service or Military Dependent Identification Card
- United States Passport
- International Passport
- International Drivers License
- Alien Registration Card (formally known as a Green Card)
- Forms of Identification REQUIRING 2 CREDIBLE WITNESSES WITH ACCEPTABLE ID:
- International Driver License
- Identification Card Issued by another country
- Any Country Driver's License or Identification. Note: If ID does not have DOB, please request birth certificate. Birth certificate and ID must be translated into English.
- Matricula Consular. Note: Will be acceptable only if all of required information is on card, such as date of birth and picture. A birth certificate is required with every Matricula Card accepted and all birth certificates must be translated into English, no exceptions.
- If you do not bring the appropriate documentation, you will NOT be issued a marriage license
Please Contact Your Local Marriage License Office
To Confirm The Details
Lorenza Ponce (Mystic Fiddler)