The Vow Keeper
The Vow Keeper
7 Days A Week
From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
I Marry Couples
24 Hours A Day
7 Days A Week
We Look Forward To
Hearing From You
Contact The Vow Keeper
At (760) 399-6789
email [email protected]
Please RSVP And Request
The Pleasure Of
The Vow Keeper's Services
If You Speak It From Your
Heart, You Will Get It
Right Every Time
House Blessing Celebration
Having Someone To Love, Is Family
Having Somewhere To Go, Is Home
Having Both Is A Blessing
Blessing your home is an old and ageless tradition. Your home is your reflection; The state of your home can impact your behavior, emotions or mood, and mental health. In turn, you influence the atmosphere of your home. Ideally; your home is a refuge to de-stress: a haven for rest, rejuvenation, nourishment, recreation, creativity and comfort for you and your family, friends and pets.
House Blessings are done to clear, cleanse and heel the home and its occupants. A House Blessing can be performed at anytime. People have House Blessings when they first purchase their home or in conjunction with other events like a wedding, a baby blessing, or a blending of two families. Sometimes they are done to cleanse the house and occupants where there has been bad health or negative energy, divorce or separation, or a death of a family member.
A House Blessing can reboot an older home, disperse any negative energy; and change the atmosphere with positive energy, providing the occupants with a fresh start...... A new beginning.... reclaiming your home and providing a peaceful and harmonious surroundings.
Your House Blessing may include some symbolic elements listed below, but not limited to. It will be personalized for you and your situation; I will custom design a celebration that works for you and your family. I will come to your home and professionally perform your House Blessing Ceremony, one that is either formal or informal, yet fitting and according to your faith, your needs and your wishes. I have included a sample of a House Blessing Ceremony of Events and Symbolic Elements to consider including in your House Blessing Ceremony. Please contact The Vow Keeper with any questions you may have about your House Blessing Ceremony.
Blessing Of The Occupants
Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be the shelter for each other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be the warmth for each other. Now you are individuals, but there is only one life before. Go now to your dwelling place to enter into the days of your life together. And may your days be good and long upon the earth. Treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Give the highest priority of tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at one time or another, remember to focus on what is between you, not only the part which seems wrong. In this way, you can ride out the storms when clouds hide your face of sun in your lives, remembering that even if you lose sight of it for a moment, the sun is still there. And if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight.
Blessing Of The House
Native American Smudge
Smudging is a ritual way to cleanse a person, place or an object of negative energies or influences. Sage is used for healing and out with the bad energy. Cedar is for purifying and in with the good. Sweetgrass is for blessing, goodness and warmth. Lavender restores balance and creates a peaceful environment and attracts loving energy. Blessing East, South, West, North, Heaven and Earth and our souls within us.
Items To Include In Your Ceremony
- A New Broom to sweep away ill will, bad thoughts, sorrow, tears and pain at your new door threshold
- Ringing Of Bells to announce the new occupant and to keep away negative energy and bring in positive energy
- Salt From The Sea to cleanse the threshold and ward off evil spirits, and bring peace to the home, and all whom enter the door a symbol of peace and protection
- Beans, Rice And Bread so your table will be forever bountiful and never knowing need
- A Heart tossed across the threshold to represent love and commitment to you new beginning
- White Candle represents purity, peace and love
- Blessings Bowl for friends and family to write blessing notes to you and your family
- Planting Of a Tree for new life and planting new roots
- Sand and Dirt to build a new foundation for the new journey that you are to begin in your new home
- Tossing Of Coins across the threshold to assure that you will be blessed with financial bounty and stability
- A Key for its opening and closing powers, it represents eternal life, knowledge, mystery, initiation, curiosity, freedom and spiritual powers and it unlocks emotions and tenderness, wisdom and success
- A Cross for your faith and spirituality
- Horseshoe placed at the threshold to bring luck to all whom enter
- A Chalice Of Wine Sharing The Cup Of Life, Promising To Share All That The Future Will Bring
- Scripture Readings, Poems, Prayers And Songs
May you always have a sunbeam to warm, good luck to charm, and a sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you, laughter to cheer you, faithful friends near you, and whenever you pray, heaven to hear you. May love and laughter light your days and warm your heart and home. May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam. May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures. May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours. Please repeat after me; We believe in living deeply, laughing often and loving always. We believe we were brought together to support, love and care for each other. We believe that everyone's feelings count and that the uniqueness of each of us, strengthens all of us. We believe in one another, our relationship and our home.
May God be with you and bless you. May you see your children's children, may you be poor in misfortune, and rich in blessings. May you know nothing but happiness, from this day forward.
We humbly beg of you, God the Father almighty, to bless and sanctify this home, those who live in it and everything in it. Be so kind as to fill it with all good things. Grant them, Lord, abundance of blessings from heaven and substance of life from the richness of the earth. Direct the longings of their prayer to the fruits of Your mercy. Be so kind, then, as to bless and sanctify this home at our coming in, just as You blessed the home of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. May your angel of light live
within the walls of this house, and guard it all who live in it,
through Christ our Lord. Amen