What We Do
You know you need an Officiant to perform your ceremony, but I do more than just Officiate.....I help coordinate your ceremony and Plan your wedding details. Planning a wedding is a full-time job and couples need the help and support of a professional.
This is the reason The Vow Keeper is here for you. I will help you plan the most important part of your event.....The Ceremony. I can help you..... Create memories that will last long after you say
The Vow Keeper has over
100 ceremonies to select from.
Together we will create a meaningful ceremony that best
represents and reflects you
as a couple.
- Your ceremony can be whatever you image it to be.....there are no rules
- The Vow Keeper offers over one hundred custom designed wedding ceremonies, traditional, religious, Native American, non-religious and contemporary
- I am always available via phone, text or email for unlimited ceremony planning help and to answer all your questions, I am available 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- All planning can be done via email or phone
- I will provide you with a diverse selection of services and over 100 ceremonies, wedding vows, & planning materials
- Create a customized ceremony to reflect both your faith and personalities
- I can provide a list of traditional readings, vows to read to each other, prayers, blessings, benedictions and scripture that may help you compose your own heartfelt vows, and select creative elements making your ceremony completely unique and all your own, creating a ceremony that best reflects you as a couple
- Assist individuals in scripture readings or singing their special wedding song
- Children, family, and friends can have incorporated rolls in your ceremony
- And don't forget to add
your special family pet
into your ceremony
- Help you with ideas to remember loved ones
- Select the perfect ceremony music
- Orchestrate the processional, recessional and placing formats, and timing as needed
- Answer all your ceremony etiquette questions
- My attendance and leading of your rehearsal on location for an additional fee
- Professionally perform a fun and romantic ceremony
- The signing and filing of your California Marriage License with the County Recorder's Office immediately after the ceremony
- You will receive a final draft of your ceremony approximately two weeks prior to your ceremony for your final approval
- My travel to your ceremony site
- I will arrive thirty minutes prior to your ceremony to coordinate any last minute details
- I will be in appropriate attire for your celebration, a suit, a minister's vestment or special attire with prior arrangements
All this, and perform your
the way you want it.....
any place you want it.
Let's Get Started
- Complete The Vow Keeper's Information Form
- Or you may Contact The Vow Keeper directly via phone, text or email
- I will contact you to introduce myself and to go over the details of your event and answer all your questions
- Once you have decided on a date for your ceremony, and I have confirmed that the date is available, a $200. non-refundable deposit or 50% deposit on combined services is required to book The Vow Keeper for your ceremony. No dates will be held until the deposit is received and the contract agreement is signed and returned to The Vow Keeper, this will complete your booking process.
- The remaining balance is due no latter than thirty days prior to the date of your ceremony. You may make a full payment for your ceremony, at the time of booking, if you desire.
- I will discuss with you and determine what is important to you to include in your ceremony, and which creative ceremony ideas and additions you would like to include in your ceremony
- I will provide you with a selection of vows to select from, or maybe you would like to compose your own heartfelt vows
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask......No question is too big or too small....
- You will need to obtain a California Marriage License, I recommend obtaining your license Thirty days prior to your wedding date. You will need to give me your license on the day of the wedding, I must have this to Officiate your ceremony.
Can't Wait To
Marry Your Sweetheart
I am available 24/7 to perform your
Ceremony by Appointment
If you want to get MARRIED TODAY....
I Can Help, Just Contact The Vow Keeper to Make
An Appointment, and I Will Pronounce You
Partners In Life !!!!
Pachelbel for the Potomac
Laura Sullivan (Pianoscapes for the Trails of North America)